Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dinner with Family

The Jamesons came over for dinner last night and brought Rob. Melissa cooked an excellent meal. We played games and listened to the guys play their guitars. It was a great night.
Here are Jenifer (Tom's niece and Kali's Godmother) and Dylan. (Just turned one.) Jenifer is a secretly great singer! Du du du du du du dudu du.
Here are Melissa ( Tom's niece and Aubrey's Godmother) and Jadyn. Melissa made manicotti with olives, stuffed tomatoes with herbs, baked Zita with turkey and homemade bread. My mouth waters just remembering! Thank you Melissa. It was so yummy.
Here is my sweet Tom and Jadyn and Tristin. We listened to the music in the back yard. It was a beautiful night.
Here is Kevin (Jenifer's husband) and Rob (the husband of Michelle who is Tom's cousin). They played guitar and sang for us. They played songs from Weezer, Everlast, Scorpions, Beastie Boys, Sublime, and Brand New. it was so, so good!

Then we came inside and played Catch Phrase and Mad Gab. Shazam! It was a super fun night~I almost forgot! Thank you, Jenifer for the Wine, Caesar Salad and Ice Cream Cake.
(Wish Michelle and her kids could have been here too!~ Next time.)
Here is a quick video from Kali's cell phone. It's a song from Moldy Peaches!

4 Comments:

Stacey and Bill

There is no sound on the video. Just from your comments and the pictures, I am very envious that I was not there. I miss you guys!
-Stace

The Wades

Michelle and her kids will be over tonight. Oh wait, could you possibly mean another Michelle??! ;) Glad you guys had fun. That sounds like my kind of night!

The Wades

I couldn't hear it either! I feel like I'm missing out! Ah, the technical difficulities of Blogger.

Charlie and Briana Page

Hey Kari! Thanks for the note! Okay so the I sort of know the Jamesons...I had Tristen in Sunday School last summer! What a small world...I am not sure if they would recognize my name but I recognized him! It looks like you are all enjoying the last few days of summer;) Tell Kali and Aubrey good luck, they will do great!!!