Saturday, August 23, 2008

Zoo ~ Part II

Knowing me and my girls....the eating part is always a highlight!! Pizza here; Pretzels here;
We found a beautiful ceramic mosaic chair.....had to pose - no choice.
And again.
Years ago we "purchased" a brick to help raise money for the zoo.
This was the first time that we were able to find it.
Until next year, dear zoo!


3 Comments:

The Wades

That brick is awesome! Thanks for supporting the Rio Grande Zoo!

I, too, took pictures on that chaire when Claire's class had a field trip. There really is no choice--a picture must be taken on it. Love ya

The Wades

BTW, I'm impressed you know how to use semicolons. That art is lost on me!

Stacey and Bill

We miss going to the zoo with you. I remember those days. We hope you had lots of fun. That is pretty special to have your name in the zoo bricks. We all love you. -MacKenzie