Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
I forgot all about this amazing clip. What a great song! Thanks so much for showing it. Wow--she looks like Palin to me.
Would you please tell Aubrey I'm sorry I didn't call her back tonight? I got the message before we were leaving for a bday party. I thought I'd be home in time to call back. Sadly, it was too late.
Let's chat about the GS coming out. Sounds fun. :)
i was so blessed to see anita do this in person last weekend! what a HOOT!!
She then talked about how some men wanted her to do a comparable one for them and how she set up focus groups and gathered lots of data and developed a song for them ...
And it had one line!
ASK YOUR MOTHER ;)
Great clip! Thank you for showing it! I loved it! We are missing you! -Stace
i loved that!
i can't figure out how to
put you tube videos on my blog.
when i do i am so posting this.
thank you for making me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment