Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fashion Update~

My sweet Kali has instructed me lately on new middle school fashion. Of course, the collared shirt is the uniform, but the jeans......
Apparently, tapered jeans are back in.....but now they are called "skinny" jeans. She has been begging for some for several weeks. She looks so precious in them, but I will never go back.
(Did you notice the different colored converse, too?!)

I love you, Kali! Work hard in school!

2 Comments:

The Wades

You, my friend, could totally pull off the skinny jeans being that you're, well...SKINNY!!! :)

Kali looks adorable in them! Does she have an identicle pair of shoes just like those she has on?? ;)

My friend Trish has a rule--if you did a look once--like leg warmers or the like, you cannot do it again. Maybe you're smart to stay away.

Love you!!!

Stacey and Bill

I am certain that she has passed me up in the height department. So beautiful! We love you Kali! -Stace