Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tom's Day Off

I love when Tom has a day off and we get to run errands together. Michelle, notice the shirt!
You like those fancy shoes and socks?

I was looking forward to sushi today....but we spent too much elsewhere and had to do the brown bag special at Sonic.





And just look what this morning brought us. Stacey here is the sunrise that you've been waiting for.

4 Comments:

The Wades

I did notice that shirt when I saw you guys at school. What a handsome critter! :) You guys make me happy! Keri, you have such a sweet spirit to you. I'm so glad we're friends!!

Train Wreck

What a great looking couple! Looks like a fun "Date" I love your hair! Hope you have a great weeknd!

Anonymous

Keri - In a round about way I came across your blog and I love it! You are such a sweet person (which I have always known) but the way you love your family just shows in every picture you take and every word you type! You are truly a great model of what a wonderful mother should be. I am so happy for you and Tom and your wonderful girls and dogs!

Jennifer Fields-Stanard
fieldsstanard@msn.com

Stacey and Bill

Thank you for the wonderful sunrise. I miss you guys! -Stace