Saturday, January 31, 2009

Confusion

Or I could have called this Bulbs N' Blossoms! It has been so warm here that my bulbs are poking through. And the peach tree thinks it is time to wake up.


I didn't know that I loved January so much! I hope February follows suit.

5 Comments:

Dan and Betty

We haven't seen any bulbs, but our horses are starting to shed. Maybe they all know something about an early Spring - bring it on!

Dan

Anonymous

Global warming....

In any case we could use some here in Indiana.

It's going to be windy in NM this spring. Too warm too early.

The Wades

Max's brother is concerned for his grapes. This warm weather confuses the vines, kinda like what you're saying, and then a hard frost hits.

With that being said, sure has felt nice!!

Stacey and Bill

Send them here and I will send them back into hybernation!

Stacey and Bill

Send them here and I will send them back into hybernation!