This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
Just so you know, I will not allow my children to play w/ mice any more. I did stop them--mostly. I definitely do not want them dying of hantavirus. Pray that they don't have it brewing in their little systems now. Love ya and thanks for caring.
4 Comments:
Fun family!
Just so you know, I will not allow my children to play w/ mice any more. I did stop them--mostly. I definitely do not want them dying of hantavirus. Pray that they don't have it brewing in their little systems now. Love ya and thanks for caring.
Go Steelers!
Dan
boo hiss, boo steelers. boo hiss.
yes, i am mature
r
I was just happen to see the Chargers go down in flames!!
Post a Comment