Friday, January 2, 2009

Wild, Crazy New Year's Party

Some of my favorite people in the world joined us for a New Year's Party to kiss 2008 goodbye, and welcome 2009.
Da' kids! (Well, some of them!) My little ladies decorated....did you notice the streamers?
Stacey, Bill and Kevin (the brainy-ones) probably talking intellectual stuff. I was too busy dancing/eating/drinking to concentrate on "big" talks. (As usual!)

~~Beautiful Sisters~~
*New Year's Hugs*
Back-yard Break - for crazy, wild kids!
Notice we had a little fire in the Chiminea.
My Kali - Do you think 2009 will be her year to over-take her momma in height?
The love of my life. My reason for Every Year.
Tommy and Toddy
The Whole Posse
(Except for several kidd0s still running around.)
I'm so happy that my friends and family were all together.
~Happy New Year~
(Sending love to Tracy who was partying elsewhere!)

3 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Great pictures, Keri. It looks like it was a lot of good fun for everyone.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Teresa

Fun, fun! I love big parties. Happy New Year. I love the new blog look.

The Pink Cowboy

Hi Teri, Thank you for stopping by The Pink Cowboy. You have a beautiful family and a beautiful wallpaper to go with it. SARK (Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy) is a San Francisco based author of The Bodacious Book of Succulence and A Creative Companion among others. Check her website www.planetsark.com she is very creative and inspiring. Have a wonderful New Year.