
We enjoyed Stacey's Interview of 9 year old MacKenzie so much that we decided to do a version of our own. Here is part one of a two part series (unless I can talk Tom into doing one also). Part two; Aubrey, will be tomorrow. Have a lovely, lovely day!.
Tell me about yourself, including your age.
Ok, well my name is Kali and I play soccer, volleyball,and I am trying out for my schools track team! I am 11, almost 12, 3 months!
What is your favorite past-time?
Well if I were to do something on my free time it would be playing with my friends!
What is your favorite school subject and why?
my favorite school subject is Language Arts and Literature, because everything is so interesting!!!!
What would you change about the world?
What would I change about the world.......ummmm.......well I would want less breaking of laws!!! And No people going hungry.
What would you leave the same?
Almost everything! I love my life!
What is your favorite song and why?
I like Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin park. I think I like it because.........well I like the words to the song!
What is your favorite book and why?
Its called glommers, Norks, and Me. By Lisa Papademitriou. Because it explains alot of what happens in middle school. Its just a cool book!!!
What is your secret?
A secret? umm.....I guess My secret could be that, umm..... I LOVE chocolate!!!!
6 Comments:
Very cool. I am learning that Linkin Park is the band of choice for middle schoolers.
Kali - you're right about loving chocolate. It's the greatest. Did you know that it's so important that on the 7th day when God rested, He made fudge!
Dan
linkin park huh, wow.
great answers, you sure are a one cute gal
r
Love it, Kali! Thanks for letting us in on what makes you tick. My favorite was when you were asked what you would leave the same in your life. "Almost everything! I love my life!" Awesome! :)
Kali Day -
You are the sweetest girl I know! I'm so proud of you. Love, Daddy
Okay, you just might be taller than me now. We'll see when I come for a visit! I am very proud of you! You have turned into such a wonderful young lady. You are just doing great! We love you, Kali Day!
Post a Comment