Last weekend the girls asked if we could set up the tent. I couldn't think of any reason to say no....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
Great pictures. When I was a kid, we strung a rope between two trees, put a blanket over it and tied it to stakes in the ground. A blanket on the ground served as our tent floor. We spent several nights in this makeshift tent.
Dan
whats with kids and tents~they LOVE them!
looks like fun
r
Really fun. I agree with Regina--kids adore tents! I have to admit I also think they're pretty cool.
When we had a tent up this summer in our backyard, Hank went a little wacko in there. He was still a little puppy, but seriously...
Thanks for sharing the love.
Aubrey's hair grew 2 inches in a month~ I'm jealous!
Post a Comment