Saturday, April 18, 2009

Defeated....

Note: Readers might have noticed that I don't post much on my little sis. This is because she has forbidden me..... in the past. But lately I've noticed that she is putting pictures of ME on her facebook space. So, don't cha' know....... all bets are off!! Don't worry, sister J, I won't put your name!!


I have played in my Dad's football league for 4 years or so. There are about 6 or 7 players every year. As evidenced by my bragging in the past and the plaque below, I had won the last 3 years..... until this year.
Congrats, Sister J.
I'll get you next season.

5 Comments:

The Wades

J is beautiful! I'm so happy to see her. Tell her since she looks that good, she should be weekly featured. :)

Dan and Betty

You two do look alike. Congrats Sis and better luck new year Keri.

Dan

Teresa

Holy smokes you two look alike. Either way, girls are still kicking butt!!

Regina

check out your guns!
r

Anonymous

Let me remind you of the whooping I put on the tree league a few years back. While the trophy came the following year, I still have an uncashed check as a reminder of my triumphant if not complete dominate win.

Love you all

BC