Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scorpions

We attended our first Scorpions game. I think it was the last game of the season. It was so, so fun!
Tom was surprised that the "violence" didn't upset me more. I was kind-of surprised myself. I only covered Aubrey's eyes once! Or twice.
The girls liked the music, Tom liked the competition, I liked it when everyone threw their hat onto the ice. (Tom had to explain that #72 got a hat trick.)
We are excited to go next season and maybe I'll be able to spot the puck, for once.
~~~
A puck is a hard rubber disc that hockey players strike when they can't hit one another. ~Jimmy Cannon

3 Comments:

Teresa

Michael loves hockey. I don't mind it--I just don't understand it.
That is an awesome photo of you two!!

The Wades

You don't like violence?? Something I didn't know about you. Looks like you're a sensitive one. :) How do you feel about bull riding? I cringe watching just praying the whole time that no one dies.

So no caves, no mice, no cowbones--how do you live? ;) hee hee. I crack myself up.

Love ya to pieces.

Regina

you guys seem SOOOO fun. are you looking to adopt?
r