We were blessed near the end of March to have special visits from ~family~.
My sassy, sweet Stacey came from her new home near Indianapolis. We only had a couple hours together on a couple days, but it was so great to see her. Of course, we shopped! Miss you, Stace!
My sassy, sweet Stacey came from her new home near Indianapolis. We only had a couple hours together on a couple days, but it was so great to see her. Of course, we shopped! Miss you, Stace!We also had my grandpa here for several days while my mom took a little trip. My grandpa is 95 and is precious as can be.
He loved my girls........
He loved my girls........


4 Comments:
Always great to have good friends and a great grandpa - which I hope I am.
When are your girls going out to Galloping Grace?
Dan
I just loved your grandpa. And, I can tell looking at Stacey that I would love her too. :) What a sweet smile she has.
I'm glad you have each other.
I miss you guys! You know that I fell in love with your Grandpa while I was out there! Sweet, polite, grateful, kind, and filled with great stories- you can't get a better Grandpa then that! Love, Stace
If you are ever in Indy visiting, you will have to let me know. I will take you and your friend on the grand tour like only a native can!
Post a Comment