We are doing a few updates around the casa. The picture below was taken in March. I had just aerated the grass and we were preparing the ground under the lattice for concrete.
Now Spring~
Now Spring~
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
Absolutely lovely! We'll be right over for a BBQ. ;) Cute patio for a cute family--it only fits.
Very cute. Are you for hire?? I need to do something in my backyard and just not sure what.
looks so awesome. i am confused though, i thought all walls in albuquerque were made of cinderblock, how did you get wood?
r
Thank you for the picture! Aubrey looks like a model right out of the pages of Better Homes and Gardens! The whole yard is looking really great. How were the peaches this year? I didn't even get one! We miss you!
Post a Comment