My sister and I got together a while back for a girls weekend in Denver. It was wonderful. My sister named it
*g-Astronomical* international feast of a weekend.
She did some preparation for where/when/what we would consume. And that was basically the goal of the weekend. Eating our way from one restaurant to another!
Best Huevos Rancheros ~ Lucero's

*g-Astronomical* international feast of a weekend.
She did some preparation for where/when/what we would consume. And that was basically the goal of the weekend. Eating our way from one restaurant to another!
Best Huevos Rancheros ~ Lucero's


!!!!!!!












3 Comments:
Two beautiful girls partaking in one of my most favorite activities over and over again. Glad you got to be together.
I've never seen such a hotel room. Too cool.
Great idea. There's nothing better than a good meal with good friends and family.
Great pictures as well.
Dan
Yowza! What a great time! I am glad you both are able to do trips like that. Isn't life great?!?
Post a Comment