I love looking through the pictures on my mom's computer. I found some treasures that I just HAD to post!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
5 Comments:
What a bunch of cuties!! It's amazing how time passes soooo fast when you're having fun!! I love you my ladies.
TEA
Well done Mom. And, you should be happy.
Dan
Did they make your want to cry??? so very precious, those little ladies of yours.
Give us more!!!
these are circa when? super cute little gals.
r
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! It makes me want to cry! Braids and bubbles in the bathtub! I hear a poem coming on! And can you just see the mischief in Aubrey's eyes? I just want to turn back the clock and hugs those girls! I love, love, love these pictures!!! I love the people in them too!
Post a Comment