~We have entered~
~Yellowstone National Park~
~And here is our Old Faithful experience in pictures~
~Yellowstone National Park~
~And here is our Old Faithful experience in pictures~





This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
All the pictures are great. I know you all had a wonderful time.
We hope to go back in a couple of years when we can take our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter with us.
Dan
Next year --- I love Old Faithful! Did you know when I was a little girl the eruptions were much larger, but spaced a little differently.
Fabulous!
I'll have to trust you on the coolness of this having never experienced it myself. I have a whole lot of exploring to do. (Did you read that in your best Ricardo (I Love Lucy) voice?)
Post a Comment