There were some beautiful colors ~
~
The girls and I took a little walk.
~
And played with the leaves.
~
And relaxed.
~
And cuddled.
~
Happy Fall
~
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
6 Comments:
Great blog! You guys look great! I miss the sun, it looks so warm and bright. I can only dream about it and look at it on your blog any more.
LOVE the picture of all the leaves. What a perfect family outing for all of you.
Missing you.
so sad that you have to plan a trip to see leaves changing color! pretty pics though.
r
I am Trish's mom in Phx. The year we visited Fourth of July was gorgeous, most of the leaves were different shades of red with a little yellow mixed in. Great pictures. Grandma Pam
I love fall. Our trees are beautiful right now too!
Very, very nice. That's one place that Betty and I keep saying we want to visit. Maybe next year. This year, our goal is to make it to the Festival of Lights.
Dan
Post a Comment