Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo!

Boo!
 Kali planned on only passing out candy this year.  ~She must be too old to trick or treat!~
But Aubrey had been looking forward to some serious trick or treating....


until....

Saturday morning when she woke up



with




a




Halloween Size Fever!!!
~102.6~

So, trick or treating was out of the question.
She asked if she could dress up last minute....
So, here is my Sick Witch & Super-Model;


Boo.....to germs!!!



Oh! P.S. That blue dress that Kali is sporting....
is one of my Homecoming dresses from over 20 years ago!

3 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Sorry, Aubrey. Get well soon.

I'm amazed you still have a homecoming dress from 20 years ago.

What other treasures do you have hidden away?

Dan

The Wades

Poor, sick girl! Is she better? Are the rest of you staying healthy? Not a fun way to spend a holiday. Hugs and get well wishes to her.

Stacey and Bill

You both look great! I had a similar dress for a dance in highschool that was pink- I did not keep it though!

I wish we could have all had a halloween party together, and NOBODY was sick. We love you guys!