My sis and I "sunned' ourselves on Sunday. We really enjoy my mom's patio.....especially at 70 degrees in December.
But~This was our patio view this morning!
What a difference 2 days can make in good ole Alamogordo!
You know the sled that every one in Alamo has for the White Sands? Well, the girls actually used it for snow today! Ha!
Stay warm!
3 Comments:
That is quite the difference! Hope you're having amazing family bonding. Your sister looks so sweet. that must run in your family.
I don't think I have ever actually seen snow on a palm tree before. I would like to sled in white sand. Must add that to my bucket list. Happy New Year Keri!
I just have to say HA! Its about time you experienced a little winter! I don't want to be mean, but it has been snowing here for 4 days straight! I am sick of it! The girls being outside with no hats, gloves and their jackets not zipped is enviable!
You know we are sending you lots of love!
Post a Comment