Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Seething...
Here are my precious pooches posing! Cute.... until you notice my houseplant Christmas tree in the background! We will be spending much of the Winter break in Alamogordo, so I was trying to get away with not putting up the Christmas tree and skipping all the work that goes along with it. My 10 year old is furious with me. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Cute dogs -- not so cute tree.
Nice try.
Dan ;)
I understand...but I am not 10. I am pretty sure Michael would feel the same way. Will you have a tree where you are going?
I know where you can still get a little tree or two! Just sayin'. ;) You know, we just decorated ours two days ago.
And wow, should have read this post before sending you an email. I'm so proud of myself for recognizing those two cute dogs. Fun for me.
Love those dogs!
Post a Comment