Our first point of interest.....Cadillac Ranch outside of Amarillo.
I think this huge cross was in Oklahoma somewhere. It is hard to keep straight after 30 hours of driving!
Memphis.
Graceland.
Sunrise on Day 3 after driving an hour or so out of Nashville.
Our Guardian Angel that the little sis picked up on her last trip to Thailand.
Sister J at a trendy little coffee shop in DC.
St. Patrick's in DC.
We had a really great trip.....
The car almost hit 174,000 miles and no problems.
No speeding tickets.
No huge sister-fights.
In fact, it was extra special sister time.
Thank you for the fun, Sister J!
3 Comments:
You two werre so lucky to be able to spend all that time together. I know you will remember it for years to come. (The latte or whatever you were drinking in the caffe looks de-lisioso!)
Trek on my friends!
Sounds fun! I am headed your way today--Tucson. If you ever come to Indy; you'll have to let me know.
What a grand adventure! You are full of surprises, my friend. Glad you two had that time together.
Post a Comment