Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break 2010 ~ Day 3

The Big Goliath
A challenge for Tom & Kali
Hold on tight ...


Wanna swing together?
~Matching Candy Shirts~

Those are the faces that make me the very happiest in the whole world.
(Except Scooby, I am only so-so about him.)
Kali and I decided to ride the Rattler.  We heard the wait was long ... but  ... 
The Rattler is currently the world's fourth tallest wooden coaster and has the fifth largest drop.  (Wikipedia)
How long would you wait?



We

waited


3 hours 5 minutes!

2 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Nope, there's nothing I can think of that I would wait 3 hours and 5 minutes for.

Actually, I think Tom kind of looks like Scooby. What do you think? ;)

Dan

The Wades

3 hours five minutes??!!!!???!!! Oh my. That sounds terrible. Was it worth it??

I can see why those faces make you happy. Every one of them is a sweetie. I'm glad you have each other.