Thursday, July 22, 2010

New York City

I have had the most wonderful summer!  Trips galore.
In May I met my mom and sister for a gals long weekend in New York City!  We saw so much.  Here is a picture recap.  (We started each day with a fancy espresso, but I'll do that post separately!)

On the Staten Island Ferry ~
Statue of Liberty~
Times Square~
 Central Park~

The Museum of Modern Art~
American Museum of Natural History~

The Metropolitan Museum of Art~

Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center)~
Empire State Building~
Wall Street~
 The Subway~

And the city skyline~
What a barrage of sights, sounds, smells!

3 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Great pictures and it does look like you had a wonderful time. New York is a neat place to visit, but I don't think I would want to live there.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Melissa

what fun!

The Wades

I didn't even know about this wonderful trip! How awesome!! What great memories.