Is that the prettiest shrimp cocktail that you ever saw? I can tell you that this is one of the things that Aubrey looks forward to when we visit Grandma Crissy.
The girls love, love driving the golf cart with Grandma.
We also got to spend time with the High Rolls Grandparents.
Tacos with the Watsons are a cherished tradition. Here Floyd is watching for any crumbs to fall!
My dad has his own little orchard. Here the girls are posing in front of one of the cherry trees. Can you see those little yummy treasures?
Enjoying a little walk with my dad and Leslie.
There is a small trout pond up in the mountains by my dad's place. This is a yellow trout! First one I have ever seen!
We are so happy when we get to spend time with the grandparents!
2 Comments:
It looks like a great place and people to visit. I can speak from experience. Being a grandparent is a great job.
Dan
You sure do fit a lot in to your visits. I bet it can be hard splitting your time between three different sets. I can imagine they all appreciate how you fit everything in.
Shrimp cocktail? Looks yummy. Makes me want some sushi with my girl.
Post a Comment