Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camp Shaver 2010



The girls and I went to summer camp in the Jemez Mountains for a week.  Yep!  I got to attend as well.  I was the camp nurse.


Every morning would start with chapel, flag, and calisthenics. Then to activities.
Riflery~ 

Archery~
Cooking~
Arts & Crafts~
High Ropes~




Sports~
Camp Fire Skits~


Friends, Cabins Mates, and Fun~






See you next year, Camp Shaver!

2 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Great pictures. I used to love the ropes course at Scout camp -- they called it the COPE course -- don't remember what the letters stood for, but they stood for something.

I hope no one had to call on your nursing skills.

Dan

The Wades

I am so out of touch with my precious Keri. I was shocked to click over and find so many posts!!! What a treat! All that whining I've done in the past about posting more and look!

Sorry I'm behind. Looking forward to getting back in more of a routine around here. Summer has been absolutely CRAZY!!

Camp looks like it was a blast. I almost sent my kiddos to one, and then changed my mind due to
G's health woes.

Love you