Images of a super fun weekend with my dad~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
3 Comments:
Great pictures and looks like it was super fun. Was that a blackberry cobbler? Whatever, it looked delicious.
I notice in the last picture everyone but the dog was getting out their dollar -- must have been the first fish caught.
Dan
Nice observation, Dan. That zoomed right over my head. What did the dogs think of the boat ride? We took Hank earlier this summer with us to the Butte. He did great.
Is that your dad's cabin there? What a great time. I'm with Dan--the cobbler looks fabulous. And how fun cooking it stove top! Your idea??
You dad is cute with his Twizzlers shirt.
Love!! What a fun place to visit and the whole family looks so happy!
Post a Comment