A simple day out in St. George~
Did you notice that every other picture (literally) is us consuming food? We love our food!!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
3 Comments:
Life is meant to be a banquet and good food is a part of that -- especially shakes, sodas, ice cream, steaks, seafood, etc., etc.
Love the pictures of the girls with their drinks.
Dan
I've never eaten at an In-N-Out. Am I seriously missing out??
Who cares there are a lot of food shots. Just shows you are great at capturing the moment and know how to have fun when eating.
I love in and out.
I giggled at your shirt...I will spend it red!!
Post a Comment