10-16-2010
We traveled down to Alamogordo and High Rolls for the weekend. I wanted to attend the annual High Rolls Apple Festival. I have been attending it since I was a little girl.
We traveled down to Alamogordo and High Rolls for the weekend. I wanted to attend the annual High Rolls Apple Festival. I have been attending it since I was a little girl.
Here we are at my dad's house picking apples~
*sharing*
Tom and his precious folks~
A Carmel-Apple pie from the festival............yummy!
Cute Dad and Leslie~
My mama and me~
It was so wonderful to spend time with our families......we are so blessed.
2 Comments:
Looks like great fun and the apples and pies look delicious.
When do we eat?
Dan
Ahh, I love seeing pictures of your family. You are so good at visiting them.
That pie--wow! I know it isn't near as good as yours, but it looks pretty darn awesome.
Post a Comment