Monday, November 8, 2010

President Tommy

Have I bragged about my hubby lately?  Usually humility is the best option.... but since this is a scrapbook for my girls....I have to tell the facts!

 Tom went through Leadership Albuquerque and graduated in May 2010.  So proud of him!

  A special ad for him~

Then.....
Tom became President and COO of French Funerals & Cremations on July 1, 2010.
 Since then~
 Fun ads


 Speaking at the Albuquerque Economic Development Luncheon

Presenting the Special Olympians at Lobo Football Games
I'm so darn proud of my man!  Love you, honey.

2 Comments:

Dan and Betty

You should be proud of him. That's quite a resume. When I kick the bucket can I get a discount at French's? (Just kiddin')

Dan

Michelle

You should be! I see Dan wrote it, but I don't care. I thought the same thing. Besides all this wonderful stuff, he's also a really sweet guy. I'd say you're perfect for each other. :)