11-27-2010
One of the coolest hikes in New Mexico~
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
3 Comments:
Great, great pictures. Betty and I keep saying we're going to go up there to take a hike and we never make it. Maybe this spring after I get over my surgery.
Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.
Dan
Geez, you guys are hiking maniacs! I'm so very impressed. Way to be, Antrams!!
I couldn't agree more! We loved it too! I have been going through all your lovely photos and have just now recognized that there is a significant amount of cheese in these photos :)! I could almost make a cherry cheese cake!
Love you all! -Stace
Post a Comment