On our way.....
Did you know that Philadelphia is known for its Murals? Aubrey was the official photographer and caught some while I was attempting to navigate through the narrow streets without getting beeped at.....
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
Great pictures. I know very little about Philadelphia. My roommate in Navy Officers Candidate School was from South Philly. He was a tough guy, but we became good friends.
Hope the trip went well.
Dan
Good job my ladies.. Come home soon..Love, Daddy
Tom's comment just gave me chills. So sweet.
I had no idea about Philly having so many murals. They, themselves, look pretty but I'm thinking the city itself doesn't look so great. Am I wrong about that? Maybe I just can't tell from the pics.
Looks wonderful!
Post a Comment