3-20-2011
We drove through parts of 3 states today to meet my sister and brother-in-law for lunch ~ Pennsylvania, Delaware, and finally, Maryland. Counting New Mexico, we have been in 6 states so far this Spring Break. (A day in New Jersey at the beach and a lay-over in Texas!)
It was wonderful to see them. They are precious to us.
Dessert!
And back to ......
*We love you, Nancy and Kelly*
3 Comments:
We used to live in Maryland in the mid-1970's - in Laurel, MD just north of Washington DC. It's a neat state, but a little on the expensive side.
Dan
Tom's sis or do you have another sis? I'm thinking Tom's sis. Pretty special you drove that far for lunch.
Excellent work documenting your trip, my friend.
Now that I'm all caught up, I keep coming back. Figures there are no new posts. I'm so bad with my timing with your blog. :)
Or, did you stop posting because you knew I was reading???! ;)
Post a Comment