Waiting in an ortho room...
Our newest braces..... "Solar" for Kali, "Sweetheart" for Aubrey.
But we spend a lot of time doing this .....
Now only 4 more days .... for ANOTHER brace! Aubrey gets a bonus this time! A day time brace and an aggressive night time brace.
We love you, Shriners....... even if my girls won't admit it right now.
3 Comments:
Yep, hospitals are great waiting places.
Cute pictures of the girls.
Dan
Cute stuff! Yay, Shriners! They'll have you straight in now time.
Who is the girl with the phone and no bangs? You and I really need to get together and I need to find out what and why the exciting changes!
On a serious note, you are a fantastic mother. I know this isn't easy. But you and Tom take great care of your girls and I am so proud to know all of you! As the saying goes: "Just keep swimming, Nemo!" =o)
Post a Comment