Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coffee, Food, and ..... Coffee

Did I mention that my sister came to Albuquerque to have knee surgery the week I had to take my girls to Philly?!  My sweet mom came up for several days and took good care of her.  By the time I returned she was recovered enough to want to venture out into the world.  And so we ate......
 Viet Taste (yum)

 Flying Star
 Sadies's

 with Stacey~
 Flying Star (Again)


Flying Star (Again, and Again)
 Sakura Sushi & Grill

Not pictured; Budai Gourmet Chinese, Hot Tamales, Blakes Lota Burger, Papa Johns, and a couple visits to Flying Star (seriously...... her favorite place!)

2 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Wow, you girls know how to eat. I'm amazed you still look so good - the both of you.

Dan

Michelle

Yeah, what Dan said! Must be all that exercising. Glad you got to spend so much time (and eat at so many amazing places) with your sissy. I'm jealous.

Love you.