6-5-2011
Time for a little trip to one of our favorite little towns~
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
2 Comments:
I love Durango, especially when the train is leaving for Silverton. That's a nice ride.
Many years ago, Betty bought me a custom made belt in a little shop there that has Lady Liberty silver half dollars on it for Father's Day. The dates on the coins are around my birth year. It cost $85.
When we were in Durango a couple of years ago we went into that same shop. That same belt now costs over $300.
I guess she got a deal.
Dan
It's hard to comment after Dan. He always has such great things to write.
Hmmm, I went there when I was little. I remember eating snails at a restaurant named Marco Polo. The end.
Post a Comment