4-12-2012
Jeni finished her post in El Salvador and came home for a visit before she heads out to Algeria. She came bearing gifts. She presented Tom with a Rum that was so smooth and yummy.... even I loved it!
Jeni finished her post in El Salvador and came home for a visit before she heads out to Algeria. She came bearing gifts. She presented Tom with a Rum that was so smooth and yummy.... even I loved it!
I treated all my girls to a pedicure.... in house!
Jeni took me to my first Yoga class....
We did not look this pretty when we left. It kicked my tush.
We did coffee a couple times. :)
We rode bikes.
We had an awesome first week.... More to come!
2 Comments:
Great pictures. Jeni looks like a fun person - especially if she can find a good, sipping rum. If you like that, try Tennessee Honey - Jack Daniels with a honey liquer.
Dan
Such the active ladies. There is definitely a reason you're so fit. :)
I enjoyed spending a little time with your sis. Sweet lady.
Post a Comment