11-30-2012
Tom & I had the opportunity to visit NY City! It was a super fun, quick weekend trip but we tried to see everything!
Here are my NY City shoes!
Times Square!
Broadway!
Broadway Show ~ Once!
to be continued....
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
1 Comments:
Great pictures. I went to NY City just once on business. Biggest surprise - how small the Rockerfeller Center ice rink was - looks much bigger on TV. Best memory - having dinner at the restaurant on top of the World Trade Center and seeing the Statue of Liberty from their windows - pre 9/11.
Dan
PS: The elevator ride to the top of the World Trade Center was also pretty exciting.
Post a Comment