Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alamo ~ Part II

What did we do for fun.....other then eat and read and play wa hoo and talk for hours (see previous post)? Relaxed... Played hola hoop....we timed Kali for 5 minutes!
Kids Kingdom.....a must when visiting Alamogordo.....even if it was 95 degrees!
Oh, and relax.....did I mention that?
We love our home town and all the fun and family in it!





Let's see if this video has sound....even without, it is still worth it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous

I love you


aubrey

Sherrie

hysterical!

Anonymous

I love you so much and that was so funny when daddy did the hula hoop!!!




love,
kali

The Wades

Your man can move!!! :) That was adorable! I think I'll show Max that one--he'll love that you posted that.

How did I miss so many posts? I thought I was caught up? Off to read two others. Fun for me!

What is Kids Kingdom? Park?