Monday, August 4, 2008

Alamogordo

We had such a nice visit in Alamogordo. We were spoiled with yummy food and lots of catching up on every topic imaginable. I read almost the whole time (about 300 pages in my new book) .....it was lovely.
Here is Mom A. with the girls. Bet you can't guess what they are playing!! For those not sure, it's mom's favorite game, Wa Hoo! Kali and Aubrey love it too and had a great time trying to get "home" first. Here is Tom and Dad A. They talked non-stop for 2 1/2 days. Tom was so pleased to be home.






Here is Peggy. She is a wonderful sister! It was nice to share time with her while consuming mom's famous Chicken Taco Pie!


We truly had a beautiful time. Thank you, Mom and Dad A. for everything.

1 Comments:

The Wades

I want to try chicken taco pie--sounds intriguing. Those were really sweet pictures. Glad you all love your family so much. I really like that father/son shot! :) Glad you're back safely.