Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kali's Version

So, you might wonder, What did Kali do to celebrate "back to school" instead of keeping her mama up all night? She invited her sweet friend Amanda over and had a little slumber party (yes, slumbering was involved in this one) of her own! Their activities included a special requested dinner of Orange-Peel Chicken, a trip to Baskin Robbins ~ 31 flavors, a viewing of Old Yeller, and a facial mask......
Looking good girls!
P.S. Aubrey cried during the movie (her first time to see it) and I refused to watch it at all!

2 Comments:

Stacey and Bill

Kali, you look amazing! I can't believe how quickly you are growing up! I am so glad your mom decided to do this blog because I get to see every moment! Have lots of fun -Stace

The Wades

I can remember bawling my eyes out watching that movie. I might need to torture my kids and have them watch it. cute masks.