Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sleep Over!??

Wait. It was not actually a back to school, 4th grade ~Slumber Party~ .......because that would imply there was some slumbering going on......and there wasn't! Did I not learn my lesson a couple years ago after hosting Kali's Soccer teams slumber party? Obviously, not.

But fair is fair, and it was Aubrey's turn! So we had an all night party! Those girls could beat any other party goer at "going"!

Here is Aubrey with a sign that she posted in the front yard......It declares, "NO BOYS ALLOWED".

The cookie cake says, "Back to School". Thank you McKenna and Brandy!

Again McKenna and Brandy spoiled the girls with lovely gift bags full of goodies! The bags were especially fancy! Thank you.

Some of the fun activities included "So You Think You Can Dance" competitions, singing critiques "American Idol" style, basketball, Wii games, and movie time.

Below is the Make Up Station;


I hope the girls had fun....and I'm slowly recuperating!! I have had a nap, and will go to bed early tonight! I hope I never see 3 am again. Happy Back to School!

1 Comments:

The Wades

Brooke had such a great time at the party. You put a lot of working into making it special. Thanks so much for inviting her. Thanks, also, for the picture--a woman after my own heart!

I apologize for whatever part my daughter had in your lack of sleep. :)

Great post!