Today is my sweetheart's Birthday! He is so lovely, in so many ways! Let me tell you...
He is "up for" whatever I can talk him into!
He is good with animals, including our girls!
He's not afraid to wear pink!
He is so, so cute!
He is the sweetest when it comes to his girls, if he isn't yelling at them!
He is always the driver, thank goodness!
He likes to hang out in the mud, and occasionally catch a fish!
He works "hard for the money"!
He is the most excellent dad and husband.
~The girls and I want to wish him a wonderful day, a beautiful year, a lifetime full of love.~
We love you so so much! Happy Birthday to you!
3 Comments:
AWWWWWWWW how sweet is that?
Steamy!!! Love that last picture! I love that you love your hubby so much--I love mine the same :)
Happy Birthday, Tom! What a great guy you are! :)
Isn't trailboss sweet!? I love when she visits mine.
Post a Comment