skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Smattering of Cherished Chunks

This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Banana Art

Please meet Nike and Mariea~And Alicia and Mical~
They are, obviously, bananas.
I don't know where the girls got this idea.......
But they sure are cute.
Posted by Keri at 3:12 PM

5 Comments:

sandymac

fun and cute girls, something different.

Monday, September 08, 2008
Sherrie

I'm bananas over this ;)

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
The Wades

How a-peel-ing! :) Such a creative house you have!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Anonymous

I thought of it!




aubrey

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Stacey and Bill

They look like they are just happy to see each other.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family