I love my houseplants. They are part of who I am. I'm sure the love of them came from my mama. She truly lives in a rain forest/jungle in her own home!Here is one little collection that I'm enjoying lots at the moment. I'm babysitting the hibiscus for Stacey (it blooms every other day!). And the cute little red chair with the succulent is from Jenifer and Kevin for my birthday. The miniature rosebush is from my next door neighbor and the rest are contributed from my mom. Pretty, huh?
3 Comments:
they are so cute :)
my momma has that bug as well.
perhaps you got all the genes tho,
cuz we don't do well with live plants
in the house (just the yard!)
I think plants, flip flops or croqs, lots of sun, and tank tops are your signature things in life. It kind of reminds me of a Jimmy Buffet concert! Hmmmmmm, maybe you need a new album. What do you think?
The plants look lovely, just like you!
I need to come over for lessons! You made plants look like a whole lot of fun!
Post a Comment