This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
Aubrey and I had such a beautiful weekend with our friends, the Cordova's. I'll have lots of fun pictures for the blog tomorrow.....but tonight I'll just leave you with a taste of friendship...
Keri and Aubrey, you are the best! Thank you for coming all this way. We already miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
3 Comments:
Loved the picture of you and Stacy. Look forward to the posting tomorrow. What do you want for your birthday? Love You, Mom
Oooh, when's your bday?
Glad you're back and happy to hear about the fun! :)
Keri and Aubrey, you are the best! Thank you for coming all this way. We already miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Post a Comment