Thursday, November 6, 2008

~Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad A~


I missed Tom's parents Wedding Anniversary by a month! Sorry! I think it was 55 years. I asked Tom to clarify this and he was no help....."They got married before I was born." Yes, my dear, I realize that!
I found this very sweet picture of all the kids. Tom was Number 8. Do you see him in the little baby-blue sweater? Dad A. must have been taking the picture.
Anyway,
Happy Late Anniversary, Mom & Dad A
We all love you.

3 Comments:

Regina

wow, 8 kids!! i will ask what our hospital dr asked when he checked on our 4th (not our usual dr) are you Catholic, Mormon or just crazy?! ;)
youve got some ground to make up
r

Regina

oh and congrats to the happy couple!!
r

The Wades

congrats to mom and dad a--how awesome is that to be married 55 years!

here's to many more happy years!