Saturday, November 22, 2008

~Six Things About Me~

A friend of a friend who has become a blog friend has "tagged" me. Dan and Betty gave me a list of rules to follow and to pass on. First I have to tell 6 random things about me.



Here are 6 things about me~







  • I miss hunting with my dad ~ he still goes every year. Since I was little I was "trained" to always answer "Silver Lake" when asked where the game are.....of course, we were elsewhere!





  • I have more then 50 houseplants.....a love that trickled down from my mom and dad.





  • I started working part-time at the age of 12 at the High Rolls ~ Mountain Park Tunnel Steak House, and have had at least a part-time job ever since.





  • My husband and I put ourselves through college working an interesting array of jobs....at a funeral home. We LIVED there at least 2 years. We were the "night security", the night phone service, the janitors, and the limo/coach-washers. Since then my hubby has held every job there and worked his way up.





  • Speaking of my love, he wears a suit/tie everyday. So over the last 16 years, I have ironed approximately 255-265 shirts a year.





  • When I was little I dreamed of a Knight in Shining Armor, blah, blah (Tom has been knighted by Knights of Columbus!) and two little girls, and lovely friends....and I've been blessed to have everything I've ever wanted.

Now the rules~
~Link to person who tagged you.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Write 6 random things about yourself.
~Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
~Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
~Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are the 6 blogging friends that I've tagged:
My Mom (I know she won't follow the rules.)
My Cousin, Sherrie (What's Up, Goofball?!)
My Friend, Stacey (Time to get off the Blog Sabbatical!)
My Friend, Michelle (Max got it, but you are still fair game.....if I can beat Cindy!)
My Friend, Briana who moved away and has not blogged for 3 months!
An Innocent Lady minding her own business, whom I visit via blog sometimes! She'll probably think I'm crazy.
Game Point, Dan!

6 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Well played Keri. You married a handsome guy and you're the prettiest funeral home person I've ever seen.

Good job.

Dan

PS: Michelle, will hate you, but I'm glad you did it. There's a lot about Michelle I would love to know.

TjandMark

My son, Eric the Bold, was reading your post over my shoulder and he said... that is alot of --------ironing. (it wasn't a really bad word, just a sort of bad word!)

The Wades

May I recommend Star Bright cleaners? They'll do that nasty job for a small fee. :)

I think the fine print on the rules state only one tag per blog per every eight months! Good try though.

Regina

AAAAHHHHHH, i feel your pain. i iron ALL of tugs clothes and we worked our way through college at a dry cleaners so he can be a bit picky~though he has mellowed through the years (years away from the cleaners that is). speaking of, today is ironing day YIPPIE
r

Anonymous

Hi Keri-

Tell Tom that Bill said to either:

1. Iron his own shirts.
2. Take his shirts to a cleaner. There is one right across from the west side French's. They do excellent work.

I am shocked that Stacey had not corrected this yet.

Love Hugs and all of that-

Take care- Bill

PS- The blog is great!

Regina

thought i would repost to say (again)
today is ironing day. yippie
r