
The handsome gentleman in the center is Dad A. He turned 80 this past Sunday! What a cute fellow, isn't he? We stopped by Alamogordo for his lovely and touching birthday party. Photo above has just a few
grandkids. The actual count is close to 30. Right, Dad?

One of his birthday gifts was a framed picture of his hero......

Here is the cute couple ~ what a beautiful union.

We spent most of the weekend in
Las Cruces in a soccer tournament.
Aubrey and a pal hanging out in the sun ~ only 3 days ago. Now we have a snow-day!! That's New Mexico for you!

Kali played in 4 games over 2 days. The team came away 1 win, 1 tie, 2 lost.....pretty good since we were playing up (playing girls a year older).
Best Wishes, today, for Camie! Love you.
3 Comments:
I just love finding a new post on your blog, my happy friend.
It is crazy seeing the girls in short sleeve shirts and then to have a snow day today.
Happy wished to the 80 year old birthday boy.
I can't believe that man is 80. I hope I look that good in 17 more years.
Congratulations and wishes for many more.
Dan
ahhhh, cruces-the old stomping grounds.
cant charge you for the hand warmers...it isnt my pattern, but you can buy the yarn and i would be happy to make them for you (after the Christmas cruch, though i am -cross my fingers- almost done).
happy bday to dad a!
r
Post a Comment