Sometimes you can click the picture to make it bigger. Sometimes.
(Make sure to click on the snowman's teeth, too!)
Anyway, it was as great a snow day (and day off of school) as has ever been. I hope it was full of super-fun for you too!
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
3 Comments:
We did have a great day. We should have called and invited the girls to sled at GG. Next time, my fun friend.
Like I told Dan, it's just not right getting up that early to take pictures!!
Your snowman rocks.
Keri, great pictures. If Michelle went to bed a little earlier, she might get some sunrise pictures.
This will be my last comment until the first of the year as Betty and I leave tomorrow for Tennessee. I hope you and your family have a blessed and joy-filled Christmas.
Dan
I trotted over here from Dan & Betty's place just to see your gorgeous mountain sunrise. AWESOME!!
It really does look alot like Dan's photo. You were probably both outside at the same time snapping away. lol!
Of course, I was viewing that same sunrise about 20 mins before it even peeked over those mountains, ya know...not trying to brag or anything.
As a matter of fact, that means I had to wake up 30 mins earlier than you...not good. gah! hehe
By the way, I'm typing so much here because I am totally enjoying your music widget and don't want to leave just yet. I love this song, 'Lightning Crashes'!
Awesome song :)
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos, cute kids, and funny snowman...and beautiful music.
Happy Holidays!
~Lisa
Tijeras, NM
Post a Comment